The Atlantis Flotilla/Flottille conference seeks prerecorded submissions from presenters and delegates to contribute to its own radio station.
Did you know that the Atlantis Flotilla/Flottille event will have its own FM radio station?
Hosted by The Floating Warren Pavilion, a floating, (yes, floating ) pop up art space during the event, the FM radio broadcast will connect the pavilion and its activities to the downtown Charlottetown area.
The radio station will share audio of conversations, performances, presentations, discussions, and happenings taking place on the pavilion. We are also hoping to share pre-recorded (and occasionally live) content generated for the radio station by delegates and presenters from the event.
We are looking for audio content of all forms including conversations, interviews, spoken word, music, sound art, etc. We hope the radio will act as a multi-functioning broadcast and audio art space that showcases the wide-ranging thoughts, practices, and experiments of the event delegates and presenters. We will also be archiving broadcasts for potential future Flotilla/Flottille publication or podcasting.
If you’d like to submit something to be played over the radio, please tell us a bit about what you are proposing to share by filling out this SUBMISSION FORM by August 21st, 2017. Once proposals have been approved, content will be due by September 1st, 2017 (or by special arrangement).
- Please note, that due to the nature of our floating pavilion, we won’t have a set radio schedule, but audio clips may be available online following the conference.
- Audio clips should be 30mins or less (shorter is better).
- Mp3s and other smaller audio file types are best.
- We are accepting material in any language.
- Questions can be directed to email@example.com
- For more information about the Floating Warren Pavilion, please visit the Flotilla/Flottille artists page